Texoma Lake Level Charts
Past Year's Lake Level Graphs
Current Lake Readings at Denison Dam
Current Red River Readings
Current Washita River Readings
BULLETIN: Lake Texoma is at its lowest level since 1979.
Some other Lake Texoma statistics:
- The record high level was measured during the spring 1990 flood at 644.76’. This was 4 ¾ feet above the spillway elevation of 640.0 feet.
- The lowest level ever recorded was 599.94’ on March 20, 1957.
- The last time a lower level was recorded on Lake Texoma than this year was in 1979 when a minimum of 609.96 occurred.
- A reading of 610.75’ recorded in February 2004 was the previous post-1979 low level, now surpassed by 2011’s drought.
- The flood control level varies throughout the year, but the “normal” level is considered 617.0 above sea level.
- The low of 608.32 was reached on 2-12-14